Alfabs Mining Equipment in recent years has increased it capabilities by acquiring a Registered Service Facility in Wollongong. This Diesel workshop specialises in the service, repair and overhaul of underground coal mine Diesel equipment to OEM specification. Our Workshop includes 10t overhead crane, storage area with forklift, washdown facilities including environmental controls, fabrication workshop and QMS.
- Trades qualified heavy vehicle mechanics
- Trades qualified boilermakers
- Code and repairs to underground implements
- Service and repair capabilities for surface and underground installation.
- Surface and underground inducitons for South 32 Coal sites
- General repairs of diesel machines including engine, transmissions and brake systems
- Long Term support for site maintenance and repair of diesel engine machines
- Engineering Support for projects and plant improvements
- Code D of Diesel Machines to AS/NZS 3584.3
- Responsible People as per AS/NZS 3584.3
- NATA accredited to AS/NZS 17020 - Conformity assessment requirements for the operation of various bodies performing inspection.
- Compliance to WHS - managing contractor, SWMS, consultative agreement.
- Fabrication of components to suit site requirements - NATA Accreditation, Licence ML15735